Monday, January 25, 2010

Real People who got Awarded Real Free Cars from Free Charity Cars!

Here's another you tube video that promotes FCC. I really liked watching this one- seeing that other people have gotten help from FCC makes me more hopeful that I might be one of the lucky applicants one day. It also makes it more real, I think, for anyone considering a donation- to put faces and people's lives in the perspective of a charitable donation.

This video was made by " Crystal84 " , a FCC member. Even if you don't have a vehicle or money to donate, you can help out by going to the site, reading the stories of hopeful applicants, and voting to help them get a car. Time is valuable, and the time you could spend promoting this charity and supporting the members is also a wonderful gift.



Please come be my friend on FCC, vote for as many applicants as you can, and make it your random act of kindness today. :-)

Join me at Free Charity Cars!

No comments:

Post a Comment